I M Impulsive

Impulsive
- capricious: determined by chance or impulse or whim rather than by necessity or reason;
- impulsiveness - the trait of acting suddenly on impulse without reflection

That is the definition of the word impulsive and I can say I am that kind of a person. It always brings out the worst in me. Rushing to things without hearing out reasons. A drama king...

I've made someone feel terrible again which is the last thing I would want. They were just concern about how will people view me but what have I done? I wronged them. This is why I am doing this post, though the harm can't be undone. I would still hope that things will turn out fine (even if I have to wait).

Paranoia + Impulsiveness really doesn't go together and their byproduct is catastrophe. I am now learning to hold my tongue, not to be too outspoken and expressive about what may ideas. Trying to be be prudent... sensible. This is the first time that I've been expose to a large number of people who shares the same interests as me and the last thing I would want is to have a misunderstanding with them. I am sorry for the things that have been said and done. Thank you for helping out this whimsical foolish person. I've learned my lesson. Hope you can forgive me.

In waiting....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...