My Comics - Adventure in One Night

One of my greatest frustrations in life is not being able to take up an Art Course or Degree but this didn't stop me from at least trying to draw and express my creativity. I recalled drawing as early as 7 years old on my father's old engineering books which I always got scolded for because I use a permanent ink like a ballpoint pen to draw on it.

I've drawn a lot and adopted the anime style of drawing and came up with some of my original characters and concept but my skills aren't enough to publish one myself (or even have the guts and the time to make my own indie comics). I've found refuge and somewhat fulfilled at DeviantArt which I will discuss some other time but now I will feature one of my finished one shot comics back in 2006 entitled "Adventure in One Night"

adventure in one night comics


A former highschool classmate approach me and request if I can help her in her Desktop Publishing class project. Their professor required them to make a 12 page comics in a 1/4 illustration board... (What a size! and my first time to draw a manga in a medium that big and my first manga to finish) I feel proud on this work though I am not that good in doing manga and drawing at all... I managed to finish this up... It took me about 2 - 3 weeks to finish this... Imagine 12 boards! and I got a pretty hard time scanning them since my scanner can only take up to about 9 X 12 inches or near that so I have to edit this and cut paste the images...

Hope you'll like it...

"Adventure in One Night" ...Actually this comics is untitled though I can't Imagine what title did they used though I have given them a sketch of their animated selves (the main characters in the story). Hope you'll like page one and see the next 12 pages for more action pack scenes....

Settings was taken at a computer lab, 3 characters are shown in this page...
Dang! I got irritated with the face of the guy on the second panel... He looks like an alien! gotta keep the aspects and face proportions in the next pages....

As seen in my Deviant Art Gallery Dated 2006

To Zoom in click on the images
Page 1
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 2
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.


Page 3
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 4
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 5
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 6
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 7
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 8
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 9
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 10
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 11
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Page 12
adventure in 1 nyt by chris a.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...