Jam-Packed Ice Age 3 TriNoma Digital Cinema Screening Event

July 02, 2009 (Thursday) - Yours truly signed up for the bloggers spreadsheet for the screening of Ice Age 3 in TriNoma in North Edsa and was excited because of (1) it is a movie event, and (2) I'm going to be back in blogging events. So here is my fun-filled unforgettable experience in Ice Age 3 shown in TriNoma's New Digital Cinema....

Stage for the TriNoma Ice Age 3 Pre-Screening Program


ice age 3 media premiere on trinoma digital cinema

What is this Digital Cinema anyways? Read the rest below to find out what's this new movie experience Trinoma has in store for all movie goers...


The day starts with me getting all worked up with this movie premiere because this will be the start of my being active again to blog events after that somewhat bit long hiatus last June. As schedule conscious as I was I left for Cavite at around 3:00 in the afternoon which still still took me until 5:30 pm on the road which got me a bit worried because according to the spreadsheet the events starts at 6:00 and I was still on the train (MRT) that time but thank goodness I made in time. I wandered around until Az sent me an sms telling me where the show is which I think I missed while I was wandering around (how clumsy can I get at times wahahaha). Finally saw this large are where new and old media starts to populate.

ice age 3 premiere pass in trinoma digital cinema screening and press kit

After the small hassle I finally got my media pass and premiere ticket for the Ice Age 3 premiere


I encountered a small problem upon checking my name on the list of bloggers who signed up, my name somewhat was missing in action which was a shock really because all the while I know I signed up for it so was really surprise (and believe me I will not trek all the way from Dasmariñas Cavite just to gate crash and new that I am not welcome). I'm no gatecrasher so this bothered me, thank goodness Azrael saved my neck and talked to the right people but later this was resolved as I confirmed my name on the list and they probably forgot to enlist some of the registrants on paper (which is still odd). After which I felt a bit troubled but managed to get my drive and mood back as other bloggers and popular faces starts to arrive....

media in trinoma ice age 3 digital cinema premiere


gorgeous bloggers in trinoma digital cinema ice age 3 premiere


There were nice drinks and snacks provided for everyone in the pre-screening show...

snacks in the trinoma digital cinema ice age 3 pre-screening show


One popular cosplay icon in the Philippines has also attended the Ice Age 3 premiere, Alodia Gosiengfiao. It is my first time seeing her in person for I have only seen her in various anime blogs, websites, and anime-related magazines. So basically I was a bit star-strucked because of her beauty and title but immediately snapped out of it and managed to take a picture of the very lovely Miss Alodia Gosiengfiao, Philippine's Cosplay Queen.

Chris A. with Alodia Gosiengfiao in Ice Age 3 Trinoma Digital Cinema

Chris A. with Alodia Gosiengfiao in Ice Age 3 Trinoma Digital Cinema


Alodia gosiengfiao at the ice age 3 trinoma digital cinema premiere with the bloggers

Alodia Gosiengfiao joins the bloggers at the Ice Age 3 TriNoma Digital Cinema premiere


azrael coladilla, ronald guanzon, alodia gosiengfiao in ice age 3 trinoma digital cinema premiere

Azrael Coladilla, Ronald Guanzon, and Alodia Gosiengfiao, three popular figures of anime, cosplay, toys, and events in the Philippines in the Ice age 3 premiere.


Mascots always have an effect to children and movie enthusiasts alike which TriNoma "let loose" in the pre-screening show.

Scrat and Scratte mascots in Ice Age 3 Trinoma Premiere

Ice Age 3's Scrat(male) and Scratte mascots were mobbed by children and media for a photo opportunity.


Chris A. with Scrat and Scratte mascots in the ice age 3 premiere in trinoma north edsa

..and of course yours truly will not let this past as I take the chance to take a photo with Scrat and Scratte mascots for the Ice Age 3 premiere.


Celebrities with their children also were seen in the Ice Age 3 Philippine Premiere in TriNoma. Some familiar faces were Iya of the former Studio 23 I.T. show Digital Tour...

Epi Quizon on Ice Age 3 Trinoma Digital Cinema

Epi Quizon on Ice Age 3 Trinoma Digital Cinema


Chris A. with Berwin Meily

Chris A. with Bearwin "The Bear" Meily on TriNoma Ice Age 3 Digital Cinema Premiere


After the pre-show we were all directed to TriNoma Digital Cinema Cinema, Cinema 4 to finally see the much awaited third sequel of the popular Ice Age 3.

ice age 3 trinoma digital cinema screening snacks provided by fish and co.

Ice Age 3 TriNoma Digital Cinema screening snacks were provided by Fish & Co.. See Also Fishing The Market For a Bountiful Catch! The Fish & Co. Experience


aftermath of the ice age 3 trinoma digital cinema premiere

Well I won't spoil you with the plot of the film but I guarantee you will be entertained with Ice age 3. Will also provide a review of this movie in my movie blog which will soon be running up smoothly. You can check it out here:

Pinoy Movie Blogger


chris a. at the ice age 3 digital cinema screening

TriNoma's Digital 3D Cinema experience was another new experience for me and looks promising so if you want to experience what I am talking about then try TriNoma's Digital Cinema yourself. This is Chris A. blogging out.



See more photos of the Jam-Packed Ice Age 3 TriNoma Digital Cinema Screening Event on My Ice Age 3 Trinoma Digital Cinema Screening Experience Facebook Album


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...