CMAQUEST turns DOT COM and A Pre-La Union Trip Post

August 14, 2009 (Friday) - Just recently (August 11, 2009 to be exact) I bought a domain name for my Infotainment and Magazine Blog, CMAQUEST and gave it a new easier URL address to access. You can now visit my CMAQUEST: An Infotainment and Magazine Blog at http://www.cmaquest.com. CMAQUEST is my very first blog which dates back as early June of 2007. Later, I shifted genres to entertainment blog and move my personal blog here at Life On A Pencil and the rest is history. I have to thank my good friend Jori of Jori's Entertainment Journalfor helping me out address my domain name issues. Kudos to you my fellow entertainment and pop culture blogger.



www.cmaquest.com


CMAQUEST
is an infotainment and magazine blog dedicated to pop culture, movies, television, the internet, and great web finds. I will soon update it to be more aesthetically appealing and interactive to the avid subscribers, followers, readers and fellow bloggers. For now, I have my eyes set on the La Union Trip.

Yup, I will later embark on a journey to La Union starting at 1 am at the rendezvous point set by a Jonel Uy of Let's Go Sago as he celebrates his first Blogiversary via Blogger's Surfing Clinic.

Let's Go Surfing! A LetsGoSago.net Anniversary Bloggers Surfing Clinic is a two day event from August 15 to 16 of 2009 at the Bilabong Surf School and in San Juan Surf Resort in San Juan La Union. Well, yours truly was lucky enough to experience this and this will be a primer to the trip and blogger's event.



www.letsgosago.net


Expect of an aftermath coverage of the event really soon here at Life on a Pencil which is probably by either Monday or Tuesday next week. I am getting both excited and nervous for this is the first time I am going to get out of the Cavite and NCR area so goodluck to me.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...