4438 is My Rewards My Globe - Globe's Loyalty Program

Finally Globe Telecom's viral campaign has reached its conclusion by unveiling what 4438 really is. 4438 is My Rewards My Globe, Globe's loyalty program to give back to its millions of loyal subscribers and users.



Globe with its TM counterpart recently unveiled a big treat last April 4, 2010 (not an April Fools' day joke) as Globe created a legitimate text blast campaign informing almost all of its users regarding their new loyalty program My Globe My Rewards.

As a red letter Globe gives back to its users with great discounts and freebies through My Rewards My Globe's loyalty program with features such as a new reward point system. Loyal Globe users will finally get something out of their patronizing Globes services through this new reward system where one can exchange reward points for exciting redeemable items ranging from various item packages like Globe gadgets, Shopping, Lifestyle and Entertainment, and PAL (Philippine Airlines) travel miles.

Users can also get amazing discounts and freebies from Globe's partners through My Globe My Rewards with no reward points needed. Freebies, great deals, and various offers are in store for every Globe users just by sending (a sms message) REWARDS to 4438 on your mobile phone for more comprehensive information regarding the different features of the new loyalty program of Globe.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...