The Philippine IMAX Premier Screening of The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

It has been a while since I last attended events, but last night Sptember 22, 2010 I didn't missed out the opportunity to see the Philippine IMAX premier screening of Warner Bros' The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in SM North Edsa IMAX Theater. Here is my initial two cents and experience with one of the years best animated 3-D film, The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole.

The Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole Philippine IMAX Theater Premier Screening


I have my eyes set on the Legend of the Guardians for quite some time since I first saw its teasers on youtube, and theatrical trailers later on some screenings I also attended. My expectations weren't turned down as the animated film about Owls is shot in stunning 3D. Since it was an IMAX premier, the experience was enhanced by ten folds.

legend of the guardians owl of ga'hoole imax theater screening philippines


I won't spoil the film for you, but let's just say that it is an easily recomendable movie for all ages. It has an epic feel to it ala Lord of the Rings, as an unlikely band of creatures travel to great distance to a escape evil, only to find themselves later becoming the heroes that will vanquish that evil. That isn't much of a give away, as it would be such a disappointed if ever they fail right? The film will bring out the laughter, the caring brother or sister, the heroism, the pride, the pains of losing someone, and the hate in you. Humor plays a great part in the film, and take it literally when I say you will be hearing owl jokes in this film. The film is stunning in 3-D as I keep telling you guys. I will make a more in-depth review about the film later on my movie review blog.

For the official trailer and synopsis. Check it out on my post at:



Legend of the Guardians - Not Just Another "Fowl" Movie


Thanks to Warner Bros. Philippines and SM Cinema for this opportunity to see one of my most anticipated 3-D movie of the year. The Legend of the Guardians is a perfect movie for everyone. The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole will be out on all SM Cinemas by September 24, 2010. It is best experienced in 3-D, so if you have the opportunity go see it in IMAX Theaters nationwide.


bloggers at the philippine imax premier of the legend of the guardians the owls of ga'hoole





Entertainment and movie bloggers at the Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in IMAX Theater SM North Edsa/ special thanks to Azrael and Earth for the photos, and Warner Bros. Philippines for the official screenshots of the film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...