I am Back at Blogging!

Ahoy Blogosphere! Guess who's back? Well, of course it's me, who else would it be hahaha. All of my blogs went through an indefinite blog hiatus a couple of weeks (and months) ago and now I am back with a vengeance. Bringing new stuff and some old ones that you either love or hate.



What I lacked in the past is a decent system to worked with. It is hard to balance work, blogging, and gaming all at the same time, especially to those who lack the discipline to do so. The blog hiatus has also allowed me to contemplate and reflect. After the accident which I will also blog this week, it made me rethink of a couple of things. Hopefully this enlightened state will do wonders for me and hopefully will share that to the rest of the blogosphere. Expect a lot of changes in all of my blogs. Cause I am back! Hopefully better than ever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...