Back to Square One and Domain-Less

Ahoy! It has been seven months since my last update. I have taken a break from blogging and shifted my focus on my new career in the local BPO scene. Having to travel for 2 - 3 hours back and forth to work has really drain the energy and enthusiasm to blog in me. I'f rather just sit in the couch and watch some episodes of Running Man with my brother and sister; or just play xbox 360. It is much simpler this way. I don't know if I'll be as active in blogging like I used to be. Maybe it is just a phase or what, but for now I am contented with what I have and focus more on my career and future. I have neglected my blogs meaning no funds for me which only means one thing, reverting back to domain-less blogs. CMABLOGS is now back to being lifeonapencil.blogspot.com.

For now I leave it at that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...