Reprioritizing My Priorities and some Updates

Well it has been a week of blogging inactivity for me because of CPU problems, so I have no choice but to surrender it at a local pc service center here at Dasmariñas, (Save on Surplus in SM City Dasmariñas to be precise). I've also been scolded by father last time for being such a lazy bum and this is what made me realized (again) my mistakes. Thus I've promised myself to be industrious and hardworking again and take my responsibilities as the eldest of three siblings and bread winner a lot more seriously. Thus explains my blogging inactivity for the past week.

I've so many late and pending blog posts which I will soon post this week. One of which is the recent premiere of "Yes Man", thanks to Azrael (http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com) and the people of Warner Bros. Philippines for the premiere invites. I will soon have a review of those movies on my new movie blog entitled Pinoy Movie-Goer (http://pinoymoviegoer.blogspot.com).

It is starting to get warmer again... I don't know if this is good or bad though. And finally after one and a half months of frustration and waiting, I've finally received my surrendered (last December 03, 2008) Canon Cybershot A470 from Electroworld in SM Dasmariñas. My spirit is high once again and now Chris A is back on business.

canon cybershot a470
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...