An Ideal and Creative Advocacy Through Visuals With Vision

March 20, 2009 (Friday) A noble campaign and contest called Visuals With Vision was launched at Pablo X, Cubao in partnership with YOCard, the premier freecard provider in the Philippines.

The picture I used here are taken from my second partner in crime, the Sony Ericsson W760i. My brother brought the Canon Powershot A470 (my usual partner in covering blog events) so I crossed fingers and hope that the Sony Ericsson produced the same good quality pictures like my digi cam, luckily it did.

yocard online advocacy

YoCard Online's Advocacy


visuals with vision

Visuals with Vision Advocacy and Contest details here


visuals with vision at pablo x cubao

visuals with vision launching at pablo x cubao

visuals with vision

chris a. at visuals with vision


I arrived early (as usual) at the venue, so early that they were just about to finish the set up for the event. So I decided not to approach the event first (not to show that I am that "excited" with the event hehehe). Around 8 in the evening people started flocking the small display room and that's were I signed up and still was the first one to log in.

yocard postcard advertising

visuals with vision

visuals with vision

visuals with vision


I liked how YoCard creatively turn ordinary advertisements into aesthetically pleasing to the eyes and intellect postcards. Some of the photos I captured can be seen in my Visuals with Vision Launching Coverage Facebook Photo album

visuals with vision

visuals with vision

The people from WeWillDoodle turned the seeming blank postcard holders into holder of works of art which is also related to YoCard's Advocacies.

For more information you can visit the YoCard Philippines on their official website:

http://www.yocardonline.com/


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...