Fandom Video Compiltation Wonder Girls' "Nobody" Around The Globe

May 24, 2009 (Sunday) - Since this is still my personal blog and have blogged about one of my favorite Korean all-girl pop group Wondergirls let me share to you this nice video compilation tribute of followers and fans to Wonder Girls from all over the world, and just when I thought I am the only guy here in the Philippines who got hooked with Wonder Girls.

wonder girls nobody around the world

Hit Korean all-girl group Wonder Girls. (From Left to right)So Hee, Sun Mi, Sun Ye, Yoo Bin, and Ye Eun


Here is a video compilation of some of the fans who've uploaded their versions (whether it is a singing or dance number) of the popular and catchy Wonder Girls' hit Nobody:




Video Source: Nobody Internet Submissions!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...