Blog, Gaming, Career, and Other Drugs

It's been a while since I visited my blogs and actually "blogged". It has already been what almost two to three months of hiatus in my blogs, and some of those blogs really needs some updating. I really can't say if I am back or what. For now I am taking my sweet time with work and gaming.


I think I mentioned before that I am working as another BPO agent with some flashy sub-name "Game Master". Currently, we are now handling an MMOFPS which I will end at that. Well, can't really chose what genre to pick as we are all just corporate slaves here in the end. Well, I start to appreciate shooters now more than before, maybe I'll try out various FPS on Xbox 360 now.

I've finally decided to join the dark side and modify (JTAG) mg Xbox 360. I had always the options to do so, but back then I was still digging the whole online connectivity thing. Well, I grew tired of it and most of the games I purchase are lengthy single player (RPG) ones, so what's the use right. Currently I am now playing 2013's Tomb Raider from Crystal Dynamics which is really kick ass. I haven't had the chance to play the uncharted series, but seeing the videos posted online, I think the reboot of the Tomb Raider franchise is much more like Uncharted which is not a bad thing. I am also playing the Ultimate Adventure (story mode) of Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, which is great as usual. Not to mention, I have unlocked a number of characters for multiplayer. Can't wait to play with friends once I've unlocked all the characters. Thanks to my new JTagged Xbox360, I can now play those games which I haven't had the resources to play before ;-)

I only got two days every week to continuously play Xbox 360 games, but that doesn't mean I can't play on the road. I recently purchase PSP 3000 which I play in trips to and fro to work. Yes, it is modified as well, currently enjoying Valkyria Chronicles II, Persona 4 Portable, and Duodecim Final Fantasy 012. So is there anything else a geek like me can ask for? More time to enjoy these perhaps? Every once in a while I think of romance, but then I remember what possible life I can give them and I immediately snap out of that dream. Maybe someday when I have more than enough (financially) to give myself and my parents. For now, romantic relationships are out of the picture.

I will probably share my thoughts on relationship next time. Recently had a talk with a good bud of mine about this, and i think it is worth talking about and oh boy I have a lot in mind about that issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...