Realization: Burried Under Pending Blog Updates

May 26, 2009 (Tuesday) - It's been a couple of days since I've posted an update here at Life on a Pencil (not that I don't have one) and it's because my hands are too full as of the moment to blog one. "How full?" you might ask, well I have a lot of appointments recently like sleeping, watching tv, txting, and oh watching movies on my pc.... see how busy I can get hahahaha. Seriously Ive strayed a little while off blogging because of me being a total lazy bum and procrastination. I think I gave more focus on my personal social circle (through txting) and doing my online writing tasks (my home-based work) rather than blogging. So I came to a realization that I can't juggle everything together all at the same time, there will always be one or two habits which might be given up. I can't blog and do online gaming if I keep on attending to my personal sms through my cellphone and focusing on my work. If only I have a daily schedule which is obviously hard to follow. I think I am also starting to get fat and stressed out because of my irregular sleeping habits and too much exposure on radiation because of my daily habit of using the computer. Even though I would like to take some time off on any machine that emits radiation, I think I can't. why? It is because of my online work requires me to log in to the internet for some extent of time (reaching the day's quota). And I thought before that a home-based work is not as hard as having a "real" office work.

stressed out


This is why I think I need a break, some proper RnR on one of these days. Something like what one online blogger friend of mine had. I am talking about Ed's Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation which you can read on his post here:

Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation


But first I need to work for it and ensure that I am not burried in another mess like bills and responsibilities as the eldest son.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...