Cyberzone and Data Blitz Presents EA Arena Featuring Dead Space 2 Launch in SM North Edsa

SM Cyberzone together with Data Blitz will be hosting a whole day of gaming event on SM North Edsa this January 30, 2011 with EA Arena, featuring the Philippine launch of Dead Space 2. Whether your mom hates Dead Space 2 or not, it doesn't matter as you have literally a whole day (mall hours) this Sunday, January 30, 2011 to experience featured games from Electronic Arts. Try out game play trials of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, EA Sports Active 2, NBA Jam and the much awaited sequel of the phenomenal space survival horror Dead Space with Dead Space 2 for the Playstation 3 and the Xbox 360 on Cyberzone Citystyle (Annex) 4/f of SM City North Edsa.

EA Arena SM Cyberzone North Edsa, Data Blitz, EA Dead space 2 Launch in the Philippines


Yours truly will be covering the event and I am pretty excited myself to get my hands on Dead Space 2. I haven't played the original one but that hasn't stop me from seeing how phenomenally good the first one was.Since I just got my Xbox 360 last year, I haven't tried out many classic games that was offered on the seventh generation console. Dead Space 2 is right up my alley for I am a big fan of horror films and video games. So see you tomorrow in SM North Edsa guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...