The Last of Dirty Harry - I Mean Harry Potter

Just a few hours from now, yours truly will be able to watch the epic conclusion of the similarly epic story of "the boy who lived, Harry Potter. I am not really a book person so I have no idea how it would all wrap up, and I want it to be that way. Don't wan to be spoiled as well so I have stopped myself from listening or reading any spoilers.



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


It has been what? Ten years? Man, ten years. We literally see this boy grow from that innocent child to the now bad ass and dirty-looking Harry Potter. Just look at all those scars, wounds that he got since his first scar on his forehead. I would like to keep this short as I am getting prepared for it. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 will officially be out in theaters nationwide by July 15, 2011. For anyone who grew up watching this film series, it is a no-brainer...they will watch this epic finale. Myself included. Will get back on reviewing films after this film.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...