Alice in Wonderland Tickets and Avatar at SM North Edsa Plus Texas Roadhouse Grill Dining Weekend

On March 4, 2010 one of the most anticipated movie of the year will be shown in theaters all around the Philippines, Alice in Wonderland. Yourstruly was invited to be one of the people to see the premiere screening of Alice in Wonderland in the Philippines this coming March 3, 2010. So here is my adventure that February 27, 2010 as I left Cavite and travel all the way to SM North Edsa to get those prestigious Alice in Wonderland Digital Cinema premiere tickets.



I left for Cavite at around 3:00 in the afternoon after a visit to my goddaughter. I arrived at SM North Edsa at around 4:00 in the afternoon. There was a small photo op booth set up in front of the IMAX Theater in the second floor of the SM North Edsa. Enthusiasts and passers-by were given the chance to take pictures with the Alice in Wonderland Cosplayers after they have subscribed and followed SM Cinema's Facebook Fan Page. For Facebook Users try following the SM Cinema's Facebook Fan page to know the latest movie screenings and more.

sm cinema facebook

SM Cinema's Facebook


The SM Cinema people handed me two premiere tickets for the March 3, 2010 Premiere of Alice in Wonderland. Shelly clarify that Alice in Wonderland will be showing at all SM Digital Theaters and at IMAX North Edsa but not in IMAX Mall of Asia. Oh well, too bad for the movie goers near SM MOA, but I guess they will make a way to screen it eventually.

alice in wonderland Digital Cinema premiere tickets


alice in wonderland Digital Cinema premiere tickets in the philippines


I was guided inside the IMAX Theater in SM North Edsa to experience the ambiance of the prestigious and popular movie section of the mall. Lucky for me I haven't actually seen Avatar in IMAX so I took the leisure of watching it in SM North Edsa's Digital Cinema in the IMAX Theater. I can't believe that James Cameron's Avatar is still being screened at SM North Edsa Digital Cinema together with Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. all great movie peeps!

SM North Edsa IMAX Theater




After finishing Avatar and taking snapshots around the SM North Edsa IMAX Theater area I decided to drop by the Texas Roadhouse Grill in Ortigas Center. You can see last year's blog event here:



Pinoy Bloggers Steak Out! The Texas Roadhouse Grill Experience


Texas roadhouse grill ortigas center ambiance


This time (all alone again) I ordered Wrangler's Pork Steak, Watermelon Shake, and Mango Cream Delight. A complete meal itself, I find myself full and satisfied with these delectable Western-based cuisines:

Texas Roadhouse Grill Wrangler's Pork Steak

Texas Roadhouse Grill Wrangler's Pork Steak


Texas Roadhouse Grill Wrangler's Pork Steak with Water Melon shake


Texas Roadhouse Grill Mango Cream Delight


Finally, after that I went home to deliver the good news that I still have an extra premiere tickets. My sister immediately nabbed the tickets but too bad for her she has a work that day so my brother will accompany me on the movie premiere of Alice in Wonderland in March 3, and will be released all throughout the country by March 4 on all SM Cinemas.

Chris A at 2010


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...