Officially a FlipGeek: First Article on FlipGeeks about Tokusatsu

It's now official, yours truly is a FlipGeeks . I got in touch with them a couple of weeks back and was fortunate enough to become a part of their project.

FlipGeeks Filipino geek’s corner for toys, comics, video games and everything else

www.flipgeeks.com/


FlipGeeks is the Filipino geek’s corner for toys, comics, video games and everything else! FlipGeeks or FG aims to be the number one online resource in the Philippines in providing news, updates on the geek genre (toys,movies,comics,etc) and pop culture.


It can really be a big challenge for me especially as I also author a few more blogs besides CMABLOGS mainly CMAQUEST, Retro Pilipinas, and Pinoy Movie Blogger, not to mention a new career. I am not complaining, I willed this! I like challenges, I like sharing stuff, and I as usual I plan to conquer the world!...

street Fighter M. Bison Of Course meme


I have always wanted to be part of something big and something relevant (for me that is). I believe that the geek community is growing and has been taking over the internet like global warming to Earth... (DERP) that was not a good comparison, LOL. I believe FlipGeeks can reach that community starting here at our motherland, the Philippines. I will aid the group's objective to be the community that FlipGeeks aims to be and maybe more. This is enough motivation to keep me going like an Energizer bunny.

Besides the regular spots where you usually see me blogging,you can now regularly see me blogging at FlipGeeks as well usually about all my geekiness. For starters, I made my very first article about tokusatsu's influence to Filipino kids and the geek community at RETRO FLIP GEEK: A Look Back at Tokusatsu Shows and Its Influence to Filipino Kids.

Ultraman Ace, Janperson, Godzilla, Jiban, Jetman Retro FlipGeek


If you guys can remember I made a similar post about tokusatsu here at CMABLOGS with For Philippine Television Networks Consideration: Create An All-Original Filipino Tokusatsu Series Seriously for the Younger Television Audience. This previous post and my first FlipGeeks article compliments each other rather than just being a mere copy-and-paste copy of each other. Hope you guys can check both of them out.

For Filipino Geeks out there, you can visit FlipGeeks for more Geek news, articles, reviews, and giveaways.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...