"DAYO sa Mundo ng Elementalia" The First Filipino Full-Length Digital Animated Movie Premiere Night

First of all, I would like to give thanks to my good friend Azrael for including me to the premiere night of the first Filipino full-length digital animated movie "Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia"


Azrael at dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia movie premiere at SM Megamall cinema 10

Kudos to you my friend


Well, my quest or "pagdayo ko sa Dayo" from Dasmariñas Cavite to SM Megamall is a path filled with long hours of traffic. The road to Manila is bustling with vehicles inducing a heavy traffic. This time I've anticipated the traffic, so after i received a plurk from Gab asking me to what time will I leave for SM Megamall (venue for the Dayo movie premiere), upon reading that plurk, I immediately fixed and readied myself and at exactly 2:55 I was on the Bus going to MRT station in Pasay.

A Dasmarineños Route To The Metro

Dasmariñas, Cavite to SM MegaMall EDSA, Ortigas Center in Mandaluyong City Route

Here is me again acting oh so wise (even though I'm not) to guide my fellow Dasmarineños and fellow Caviteños the quickest (as far as I know of) and safest (I hope so) route from Dasmariñas Cavite to SM MegaMall EDSA, Ortigas Center in Mandaluyong City. First of is to ride a bus heading to Pasay MRT/LRT Station (You won't miss it, unless you are waiting at the wrong lane). Drop off at the MRT Station. Avail a MRT train ticket going to Ortigas Station (It is the quickest route but you have to endure the rush of people using the train as well). From Ortigas Station it is just a couple more walks until you reach SM Megamall and Ta-Dah! You are there.

I arrived at SM Megamall at around 5:00 in the afternoon so that calculates to an approximate two hours of travel time via the bus and train from Dasmariñas to Mandaluyong. I read Azrael's direction in my phone to where will the Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia premiere will be and saw it after a couple of floors and ride at the escalator. After seeing the venue I continued to Megatrade Hall 2 for the 3rd Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2008 or Toycon event where Azrael is, and man! There sure are lotsa toys ranging from the cheapest 3 for 100 and as expensive at 5000 to 10000 Pesos worth of toys (I haven't seen nor asked if there are other toys which costs way more beyond that because I'll just drool over them hahaha). I scour for toys in the 3 for 100 section toys which is highly possible for my kind a job and living (hahaha) but failed to find the right toy for me so in the end I ended up window shopping and drooling over toys and other collectibles at the 3rd Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2008.

toys at the 2008 toycon

3rd Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2008

comics at the 3rd toycon

For more Toycon Photos Visit Azrael's Coravege Here:

3rd Toys and Collectibles Christmas Fair 2008 - DAY 1 photo coverage


Az later bids farewell to his friends at Toycon because of the Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia premiere. We got down over at cinema 10 and saw a horde and almost a stampede(oh well, i guess i am exagerating a bit too much hehehe) of movie goers excited for the premiere of the the first Filipino full-length digital animated movie Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia

Bloggers meet up at the Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia Movie Premiere

Pinoy Bloggers at Dayo Movie Premiere

Pop Machine Media at the Dayo Movie Premiere

Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia bloggers

We are some of the bloggers whom were lucky enough to be the first to watch the very first premiere of the very first full-length digital Filipino animated movie entitled Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia

Ada in Dayo sa Mundo ng elementalia

This is Ada one of my adorable blog friend and source of these grabbed photos while my camera is out hahahaha. thanks Ada. you can visit her blog at ADAPHOBIC.COM

Philippine Bloggers walking on the red carpet premiere

pop machine media at the red carpet premiere

Yes! We braved and dared to walk the red carpet hahahaha.

short program in dayo premiere

While we wait for the stars to come to stage and for the premiere a small program was conducted which features some trivia questions and interesting facts about the movie Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia. My two friends Ada (http://www.adaphobic.com) and Carl (http://thewebmagazine.blogspot.com) joined the trivia question. Go bag em all bloggers! Hahaha but what about the kids? XD

Voices behind the characters of Dayo

Bloggers with Miss Cherry Mercado of TEN

Margareth Wilson in Dayo Premiere

Pictures by Carl Valenzona of The Web Magazine (http://the webmagazine.blogspot.com)

We eventually went in Cinema 10 to reserve some good seats for a nice view of the movie. After some time Az, Monique, Carl, Monchst, Sire, Trixie and Azrael went out to grab some "grub" which took them some time which I later found out was because of the stars arriving at the Stage and some celebrities and Philippine television faces.

Getting pumped up at Dayo

Minutes away from the actual premiere of Dayo. After some short program and games for the kids, the suspense and long wait is finally over. Here comes Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia.

Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia Over

Prrrrtttt!!!! The movie is now over with me and Az going out with the movie goers who just saw the first ever full-length Digital Filipino animated movie (and I couldn't emphasize the "first ever full length Digital Filipino animated movie" even more hahaha). What's missing? Uh, yeah, the actual movie. How was it like? Well, all I can say is you go watch it this coming December 25, 2008 at your local cinemas or you may go to other blogs and spoiler websites to find out more about the story hehehe.

Christopher Aquino at Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementalia Premiere

This was after we went out cinema 10... and nope i was not in shock hahahaha. I am waiting for my friends to finish up taking photos of the crowd and the celebrities.

Chris A at Dayo premiere

Bloggers in elementarya

After the movie we went two more floors to accompany Az to bid farewell to his colleagues at the Toycon. Before we went there, we saw these "cute" Winnie The Pooh and Tigger Photo-Op corner and decided to fool around with it. hence The Bloggers are transported from Elementalia to "Elementarya" hahaha.. because only kids from elementary or elementarya are fond of Walt Disney characters (or I could be wrong) Hahahaha

Pinoy Bloggers with Pooh and Tigger

Christopher Aquino's first premiere night movie experience

It was a fun day together with my fellow Blogger plus the fact that we are the first people to watch the first full-length digital Filipino animated movie "Dayo sa Mundo ng Elementali"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...