A Mouth-Watering Red Ribbon's Cookies and Cream with Oreo Cake Launching Bloggers Event

Red Ribbon has invited bloggers for another mouth-watering new cake launching event last April 29, 2009 (Wednesday) - The New Cookies and Cream with Oreo Cake is the latest cake released by Red Ribbon. Here is how the A Mouth-Watering Red Ribbon's Cookies and Cream with Oreo Cake Launching Bloggers Event happen...



I rolled out of Dasmariñas Cavite at around 11:00 am anticipating the traffic to claim the prize I won at from a raffle entry from YoCard's Visual's with Vision Advocacy Event last March 20, 2009. I've won a slick-looking orange watch from ellesse which I still haven't used today because haven't bought a battery for it (hahaha yup, I am that busy to buy one, or possibly to broke for it hahaha). It was also my first time to got off at the Quezon Avenue Area where the main office of YoCard is located. I claimed it and rode the MRT once again this time back to Cubao MRT station where I can take a jeepney to the Red Ribbon event later that night. I decided to use up my time since it still around 4:00 in the afternoon. So I dropped by Ali Mall and dine on a Watta Tempura Meal from Tokyo Tokyo. My only complain was it took over an hour to serve me the meal, well I am a bit patient that time, so patient like I almost broke the table by thumping my fingers at it with impatience hahaha. At around 6:00 pm I finished my meal was a bit dismayed with Ali Mall's local branch's service but still left thankful for the food.

red ribbon welcomes the bloggers


I road the jeep going to Libis and requested to the driver to drop me off at Red Ribbon Libis. It is a completely different route from the previous route I take from the first ever Red Ribbon Event I was invited in. I think the traffic took more than forty minutes and I arrived at the venue at around 7:10 pm and saw familiar faces like Azrael, Tonyo, Carl, Iris, etc (safe way to say I forgot the names and didn't know the rest hahaha kidding)...

bloggers at the red ribbon cookies and cream with oreo event


red ribbons meal for the bloggers


A buffet was there for us to feast while waiting for the rest of the bloggers and the announcement to begin. I seated where Tonyo and Cheftonio was. We were later joined by Azrael, Carl and Flowell for a little chitchat on politics and blogging. We dine on some Red Ribbon's delectable meals while at it.

red ribbons carbonara


red ribbons salisbury steak


Our attention was called to move into the minnie conference room and was presented with the night's agenda. Red Ribbon now launches it's latest cake, The Cookies and Cream with Oreo. In commemoration and to give back to everyone's special someone, our mothers Red Ribbon has released this one of a kind cake.

Chris A. and Iris Aerin

Me with Iris


red ribbon cookies and cream with oreo cake


The mouth-watering cake is composed of scrumptious layers chocolate cookies, creamy cookies and cream filling, moist vanilla chiffon cake, heavenly chocolate chiffon, luscious white creamy icing, topped with our favorite Oreo cookie. And Ta-daah I got your mouth-watering now hahaha, but wait there is more! The cake comes in two sizes, the regular (P520/$11) and the junior (P310/$6.60). See Red Ribbon's Official Site for more details.

new cookies and cream with oreo


The bloggers dine on the new cake and was delighted with the taste of the new cake (I did). Red Ribbon was also celebrating it's 30 years in providing everyone with memorable food, service and cakes. They've also improve two of their best meals for everyone. Photo op time, and of course I grabbed the chance to take a picture with the star of the night... Red Ribbon's Cookies and Cream with Oreo.

chris a. with cookies and cream with oreo cake


chris a. with cookies and cream with oreo cake


After the event everyone went home with a smile on their faces thanks to the latest cake of Red Ribbon which I believe is available now as you're reading this.

bloggers at red ribbon cookies and cream cake with oreo event


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...